100% of Practice Devoted to Immigration Law, majority of which involves complex litigation.
Certified Specialist, Immigration and Nationality Law, The State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization.
Addimited to The State Bar of California in 1991.
Whittier College School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. – 1991
- Honors: Moot Court Honors Board
- Honors: Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award, Legal Research and Writing, 1989
University of California, Los Angeles
- B.A. – 1988
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of California, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- U.S. Department of Justice Immigration and Naturalization Service, Trial Attorney, 1991-1996
- U.S. Department of Justice Immigration and Naturalization Service, Asylum Prescreening Officer, 1992 – 1996
- Inman and Associates, P.C. Attorney at Law, 1996 - 2010
Languages Spoken at the Office